Make an outline and write a comprehensive essay. (2500 or 3000) words
maximum marks 100
Time allowed 3 hours
1. World as a global village: learning to live together.
2. We have to learn to be our own best friend, because we fall top easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies.
3. Water crisis and national unity.
4. The place of Urdu in Pakistan and supreme court’s ruling on making Urdu the official language of the country.
5. Crisis of good governance in Pakistan: need for reforms and institution building.
6. Promotion of Tax culture in Pakistan: perspective, prospects and challenges.
7. Gender equality is a myth.
8. The creation of New province in Pakistan: implications far an integrated country
9. Does foreign aid help to achieve economic stability.
10. Frailty, thy name is women.